Читать в этом номере:
- Robert Connolly immerses himself in a review of this new marine hand-portable with a host of interesting features.
- The editor delves into the Very Low Frequency band, using a VLF receiver from the UK Radio Astronomy Association (UKRAA) to learn more about the Sun and propagation.
- David Harris assesses a new title on US radio, which offers a structured panorama of essays on the way radio is run Stateside, and on the eclectic mix of people who run it.
14 Portable Radios with Valves
- Duncan James looks at the design and functions of those beautiful pre-transistor thermionic valve (vacuum-tube) radios, which included portables marketed especially to women.
- Chrissy Brand wonders whether international radio can still be a reliable source of information for all those who are after a more objective, multi-faceted and balanced reporting of world affairs.
Читать онлайн Radio User